Lina Morales is a health entrepreneur, motivated by the need for professionals in this sector to have comprehensive support in the exercise of their professional medical activity, she decided to create Be your brand, a company dedicated to the positioning and brand development of Health professionals.
Thanks to telemedicine, patients can be consulted, without them having to travel to different care centers, making the Health service more extensive and reaching all places and all levels of the population. In addition, in this way it is possible to reduce the risks of contagion of the population, avoid crowding, cure remotely, and also monitor people with COVID-19, without taking risks. There are ailments and pathologies that can be treated at home, taking into account that medical examinations are already carried out at home, the important thing is to change the "chip" of doctors and patients.
Lina He shares a series of recommendations that we must take into account so that the virtual consultations that we schedule with our doctors are truly effective.
Tips if you are a health professional:
- Make sure you have digital and accessible software from the cloud.
- Have digital medical formula formats.
- You must have a good command of the platform queries that you use.
- Make sure that the telemedicine service is enabled before the competent organizations.
- Your communication must be assertive and try to maintain an adequate follow-up.
Tips if you are the patient:
- Have an appropriate internet and a good resolution camera, it can be a laptop or mobile device.
- Clearly express the symptoms you have.
- Show respect for the doctor's schedule.
- Have confidence in the health professional who treats you.
Surely telemedicine is here to stay, so it is best to adapt to these new ways of life.
If you know a health professional, share this article with them.
We want to read to you so we appreciate your comments.