One of the ways in which we collect information is through the use of technology called "cookies". In Red Mujeres x El Mundo cookies are used for several things.
What is a cookie?
A "cookie" is a small amount of text that is stored in your browser (such as Google Chrome or Apple Safari) when you browse most websites.
What is NOT a cookie?
It is not a virus, nor a Trojan, nor a worm, nor spam, nor spyware, nor does it open pop-up windows.
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data they keep are technical, statistical, personal preferences, content personalization, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person but its web browser. In fact, if you regularly browse with the Chrome browser and try browsing the same website with the Firefox browser, you will see that the website does not realize that you are the same person because it is actually associating the information with the browser, not with person.
What kind of cookies are there?
- Technical cookies: They are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous user and a registered user are browsing, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic website.
- Analysis cookies: They collect information about the type of navigation you are doing, the sections you use the most, products consulted, time slot of use, language, etc.
- Advertising cookies: They show advertising based on your navigation, your country of origin, language, etc.
What are own and third party cookies?
Own cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and those of third parties are those generated by external services or providers such as Mailchimp, Mailrelay, Facebook, Twitter, Google adsense, etc.
What cookies does this website use?
This blog uses its own and third party cookies.
At https://www.redmujeresxelmundo.net/ the following cookies are used, which are detailed below:
Personalization: Cookies help us remember which people or websites you have interacted with so that it can show you related content.
Preferences: Cookies allow us to remember your settings and preferences, such as your preferred language and your privacy settings.
Third party cookies
This website uses analysis services, specifically, Google Analytics to help the website analyze how users use it and improve its usability, but in no case are they associated with data that could identify the user. Google Analytics, is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., The user can consult here the type of cookies used by Google.
Social network cookies can be stored in your browser while browsing https://www.redmujeresxelmundo.net/ for example, when you use the share content button of https://www.redmujeresxelmundo.net/ on any social network.
Below you have information about the social network cookies that this website uses in its own cookie policies:
- Facebook cookies, see more information on your Cookies policy
- Twitter cookies, see more information in your Cookies policy
- Instagram cookies, see more information on your Cookies policy
- Google+ cookies, see more information on your Cookies policy
- Linkedin cookies, see more information in your Cookies policy
- Youtube cookies, see more information on your Cookies policy
We use membership service platforms that use browser cookies to track sales that originated on this website from the affiliate programs with which this website collaborates.
Can cookies be removed?
Yes, and not only delete, but also block, in a general or particular way for a specific domain.
To eliminate cookies from a website, you must go to your browser settings and there you can search for those associated with the domain https://www.redmujeresxelmundo.net/ and proceed to their elimination.
- Cookie settings for Google Chrome
- Cookie settings for Apple safari
- Cookie settings for Internet explorer
- Cookie settings for Mozilla Firefox
More information about cookies
If you want to have more control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser, known as “Do Not Track” tools, which will allow you to choose those cookies that you want to allow.